Moist spiral ham….. found recipe on here, falls off the bone. Take ham out of package, reserve liquid. Let liquid drain to bottom of roasting pan. I rubbed the mustard all over the ham.
Using a spiral-cut ham and adding this glaze makes for a delicious ham with a wonderfully aromatic, sweet, glaze. Using the water bath to raise the ham temperature before Be sure to remove plastic disk covering bone. Place ham inside large oven bag making sure that the cut side is at bottom of bag. You can cook Moist spiral ham….. found recipe on here, falls off the bone using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Moist spiral ham….. found recipe on here, falls off the bone
- It’s 1 of spiral sliced ham bone in.
- It’s 1 can of sliced pineapple.
- You need 1 packet of ham glaze.
- You need of Grey poupon mustard.
This easy spiral ham recipe has an apricot-bourbon glaze that will make any holiday dinner feel extra special. Spiral sliced hams are pre-cooked, so you don't have to stress about getting it to a precise temperature. The key here is keeping it moist and adding lots of flavor. If the spiral sliced ham will not be used immediately after cutting, store the ham in the freezer so as to maintain its quality.
Moist spiral ham….. found recipe on here, falls off the bone instructions
- Take ham out of package, reserve liquid. Let liquid drain to bottom of roasting pan. I also added 1 cup chicken broth..
- I rubbed the mustard all over the ham. And stuffed pineapple in between the slices..
- Then tightly tent aluminum foil over entire ham plus pan..
- I cooked my ham at 350 degrees 10 mins per pound..
- Take off the foil, last 20 mins of heating i glazed it. You can glaze as many times as you like, this just took once. And instead of adding water to ham glaze packet I used the pineapple juice and also added about 1/4 cup maple syrup. When prepping the glaze reduce to about half by simmering on med hi heat in a sauce pan, let cool slightly and use a basting brush to apply glaze. That way you can get it into all the nooks and crannies lol.
- Fell off the bone, juiciest ham i have ever made, it was unbelievable!!.
recipe by Jen @cookpad
The tastiest hams tend to be bone-in and have little to no added water, although these are also more expensive. You can check the water percentage on the label, or refer to the. Spiral ham might be a fan favorite, but it's worth getting to know the other types, too. Find the right glazed, baked or slow-cooked ham recipe for dinner. Aptly named, boneless ham doesn't contain any bone at all.