Crockpot Pineapple 🍍 Ham 🐖. Here is how you cook it. Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham. I am bringing you a recipe that my family raves about every holiday!.
From Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving or just a wonderful family Sunday dinner. For this reason, crock pot ham recipes are my favorite. Crockpot ham is my meal of choice during the holiday season and it's delicious with my Cherry Fluff Salad. You can have Crockpot Pineapple 🍍 Ham 🐖 using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Pineapple 🍍 Ham 🐖
- You need 1 of spiral sliced ham (10 pounds or under).
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 cup of brown mustard.
- It’s 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1 (20 ounce) of can crushed pineapple, undrained.
- You need of Butter cooking spray.
Juicy Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham. Try Crockpot pineapple glazed ham, a delicious and easy recipe that uses lemon juice and apple jelly to make a wonderful glaze. You need to buy a fully cooked ham for this recipe since the crockpot won't cook a raw piece of pork this large through in a safe amount of time. Seriously, this simple crock pot brown sugar pineapple ham is a true no-brainer recipe and even my picky kiddos really love having it on their plates.
Crockpot Pineapple 🍍 Ham 🐖 instructions
- Remove ham from package and place in a crockpot that has been sprayed with butter cooking spray……..
- In a bowl mix together black pepper, brown mustard, light brown sugar and crushed pineapple…….
- Pour mixture over ham…….
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 6 hours…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!! Your ham will be incredibly tender and yummy too 😋!!!.
recipe by Crock Pot Girl 🤡 @cookpad
I always make this crock pot brown sugar pineapple ham when our extended family visit from out of town because it's delicious and zero-fuss. This super easy Pineapple Brown Sugar Crockpot Ham Recipe is the tasty quick-prep holiday entree you've been looking for! This Crockpot Ham Recipe is so easy to make… and you'll LOVE the tasty results! Not only does this pineapple brown sugar ham turn out perfectly juicy every time, it's loaded. This Crockpot ham recipe calls for pineapple and brown sugar so it definitely comes out tasting sweet – perhaps like a Honey Baked ham?