Sweet and Happy Brownie.
You can have Sweet and Happy Brownie using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet and Happy Brownie
- It’s 100 grams of Sweet chocolate.
- It’s 80 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 80 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of m-l Egg.
- You need 60 grams of Walnuts.
- It’s 60 grams of ☆Cake flour.
- It’s 40 grams of ☆Unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3 grams of ☆Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of Powdered sugar.
Sweet and Happy Brownie step by step
- Bring the butter and eggs to room temperature. Sift the ingredients marked ☆ together. Line parchment paper in a square pan..
- Roast the walnuts in a toaster oven for about 3 minutes. Chop into any size you like..
- Finely chop the chocolate. Put the chocolate in a bowl over a double boiler to melt..
- Put the butter in a bowl and whisk until creamy. Add the chocolate and mix..
- Add the granulated sugar in three batches. Mix each time after adding the sugar. The mixture will start to become fluffy..
- Add eggs one by one and mix well..
- Add walnuts, and fold gently with a spatula..
- Add the ingredients marked ☆ in three batches, and cut and fold the entire mixture. Don't overmix..
- Pour the mixture into the pan, and smooth out the surface. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 30 minutes. If it looks like it's going to burn, cover with foil..
- It's soft just after baking, so cool down a bit in the cake pan. Once it has cooled, remove from the pan and cool on a rack..
- Sprinkle powdered sugar, and cut with a knife. It's done I recommend to rest until next day to enjoy a nicer flavour and texture..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad