Double Smoked Spiral Ham W/Raspberry Mustard Dipping Sauce. In a small sauce pan over medium heat add apple jelly. Cook the jelly until it turns into a liquid stirring often. How to double smoke spiral ham.
Preparation Whisk sugar and vinegar in medium bowl until sugar dissolves. Double Smoked Spiral Ham W/Raspberry Mustard Dipping Sauce. bone-in cured spiral ham•Dijon mustard•brown sugar•Seedless raspberry jam•Course ground mustard•Organic apple cider vinegar•Pineapple juice in a spray bottle. water, sesame oil, mustard powder, cider vinegar, sugar, soy sauce. Spiral-sliced hams, which are smoked for a rich flavor, are fully cooked. You can cook Double Smoked Spiral Ham W/Raspberry Mustard Dipping Sauce using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Double Smoked Spiral Ham W/Raspberry Mustard Dipping Sauce
- Prepare 1 of bone-in cured spiral ham.
- You need of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Seedless raspberry jam.
- You need 1/4 cup of Course ground mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Organic apple cider vinegar.
- You need of Pineapple juice in a spray bottle.
The hams make convenient and tasty holiday dinner options. Because the hams are already cooked, you need only to reheat them for several hours in an oven before eating them. דפיםאחרמותגאתר אינטרנטבלוג אישיWill Cook For SmilesסרטוניםOven-Roasted Spiral Ham with Raspberry Mustard Sauce. Adoboloco Hawaiian Hot Sauce Hamajang Kiawe Smoked Ghost Pepper. Cooking a ham low and slow on the smoker is a great way to amp up the smoke flavor, without drying the The combination of maple syrup, brown sugar and honey mustard is festive and flavorful.
Double Smoked Spiral Ham W/Raspberry Mustard Dipping Sauce step by step
- Heat smoker to 235° F. I used a combination of charcoal and pecan wood..
- Slather the ham with dijon mustard and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- When smoker hits 235° put on and cook for 2 hours..
- Mix together the dipping sauce. In a bowl combine the mustard, raspberry jam and apple cider vinegar. It is important to do this now because this is not heated and needs time to mingle into something beautiful!.
- When the 2 hours are up spray all sides with pineapple juice..
- Smoke for another half hour and spray with pineapple juice..
- Smoke for another hour spraying in 30 minute intervals. Then let the spray and bark cook together for another 30 minutes and the ham is done. Although the cured ham is technically cooked and ready to eat right from the store out of the package an internal temp of 145°is desired..
- Let rest about an hour and serve with homemade bake beans and corn bread..
recipe by jason williams @cookpad
Spiral sliced ham will work well, as will a whole or sectioned ham. If you want to learn more about the. Juicy raspberries and sweet honey balance the zesty flavor of stone-ground Dijon mustard in this delightful dip. A must for pairing with pretzels, it's also Pure Cane Sugar, Honey, Stone-Ground Dijon Mustard (water, mustard seed, vinegar, salt, citric acid, turmeric), Dijon Mustard (vinegar, water. In this honey glazed double smoked ham, each slice was pulled back carefully and honey was Love the sauce and rub recipes.