Fried Ham steaks with Crushed Pineapple. Ham Steak with Raspberries and PineappleOpen Source Food. This ham steak recipe is super easy. Just make sure you get a tasty ham steak from the start.
Pour or brush more of the glaze from the bottom of the air fryer drawer over top of the. Fried ham steaks are extremely simple to prepare, but often lack the pizzazz of the glazed ham steaks. Experiment with herbs and spices that. You can make Fried Ham steaks with Crushed Pineapple using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Ham steaks with Crushed Pineapple
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 dash of ground cinnamon.
- You need 20 ounces of crushed pineapple.
- It’s 1 pinch of ground cloves.
- You need 1 pound of ham steaks.
Once the pineapple has browned remove and set them aside😀. Now let's make our yummy glaze. In the same pan you Cooked the ham and pineapple add Serve the ham immediately after making for the best flavor or else it will dry out if served and eaten at a later time. Enjoy this sweet dish from my.
Fried Ham steaks with Crushed Pineapple step by step
- Melt the butter and add the clove, cinnamon, sugar, vinegar, and Pineapple. Simmer 7 minutes..
- Heat a skillet and add the ham..
- When done add the pineapple sauce..
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad
Ham Steak with Barbecued Baked Beans. Grill pineapple slices until warm, also basting with sauce. Oven temperatures are for conventional; if Pop the pineapple into a well-seasoned frying pan with a little oil and cook over a medium heat. · Ham Steak with Pineapple. Get ready for Easter and Christmas with Honey Glazed Ham Steak Dinner For Two served with pineapple. It's fried on the stovetop, freeing up oven space for your side dishes.