French Toast with Pumpkin Pie Spices. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and salt. Stir in milk, pumpkin, sugar and extract until well blended. This recipe is everything you love about Starbucks' iconic pumpkin spice latte transformed into a quick and easy French toast recipe.
This pumpkin spice French toast recipe is so fantastic. Those fall spices we all love are found throughout the entire recipe, and the whole thing is absolutely divine. If you ever wanted to eat pumpkin pie for breakfast, you are in luck because this pumpkin French toast has all the flavors and more! You can cook French Toast with Pumpkin Pie Spices using 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of French Toast with Pumpkin Pie Spices
- It’s of Spices———.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of allspice.
- Prepare 2/3 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Bread———–.
- Prepare 6 slices of bread.
- It’s of Other————.
- You need 5 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need of Topping————-.
- You need To taste of maple syrup.
- Prepare of Eggs on the side——–.
- It’s 7 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
Add bread cubes and raisins; gently stir to combine. In a shallow baking dish, whisk eggs, milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and a pinch of salt. Stir to coat and set aside. Looking for more pumpkin breakfast dishes?
French Toast with Pumpkin Pie Spices instructions
- Heat a skillet..
- Add eggs to a mixing bowl.
- Mix the eggs and milk.
- Mix the spices.
- Add the spices to the egg mixture.
- Mix well.
- Soak the bread in the mixture.
- Fry the French toast in the skillet turn as needed. The sugar will burn quickly. So don't step away..
- Keep it turning and test the middle by touching it..
- If it feels spongy or gushy is still needs to be cooked. When it's firm it's done..
- Beat the eggs and add salt and pepper..
- Beat the eggs and add salt and pepper. Melt the butter in a pan. When French toast is done set aside, and scramble the eggs, cook till done, and plate..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Look no further than my Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls, my Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Scones, or my Pumpkin Cream Cheese Streusel Muffins. Heat a large, heavy-bottomed skillet over medium heat until hot. Reduce the heat and fry the slices gently on each side. Penzey's has a pumpkin pie spice mix that adds allspice and cloves. How to Make a Pumpkin Pie Spice Substitute.