Poppyseed Ham and Cheese Sandwich Rolls/Sliders. Mini rolls stuffed with deli ham and melted Swiss cheese are baked with a savory poppyseed-mustard sauce for an easy, tasty little bite or appetizer. Slice into individual rolls through the ham. These easy Ham & Cheese Sliders make a perfect party appetizer.
Make ham and cheese sandwiches with dinner rolls. Bring to just boiling over medium heat. Pour sauce ONTOP of sandwiches, cover with. You can make Poppyseed Ham and Cheese Sandwich Rolls/Sliders using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Poppyseed Ham and Cheese Sandwich Rolls/Sliders
- You need 1 tbsp of poppy seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of minced onions.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of spicy brown mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter melted.
- You need 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of 24 Hawaiian sweet rolls.
- It’s As needed of deli ham, turkey or combo.
- Prepare As needed of deli cheese i used provolone & pepper jack.
- You need of mayo/mustard for the inside of rolls ranch is good too.
- It’s 1 tsp of pineapple juice optional only when I do just ham.
These rolls are a bit smaller than regular rolls so you may need less ingredients or you can simply make more sandwiches. The poppyseed spread on these sandwiches is so incredibly flavorful! This recipe is perfect for feeding a crowd or for a tasty finger food at your next party! On the bottom half of each roll, top the mustard mixture a small slice of swiss cheese and two slices of ham.
Poppyseed Ham and Cheese Sandwich Rolls/Sliders instructions
- Split Hawaiian rolls. Then i mixed a little mayo, some mustard and spread inside each roll)..sometimes I add a lil bit of homemade ranch dressing also. Lol Then layer your deli meat, and cheeses. in between each Hawaiian roll..
- Then in a pourable measuring glass- melted a stick of butter, and added some brown spicy mustard, yellow mustard, Worchershire sauce, minced onion, minced garlic, poppy seeds, cracked pepper, and stirred/whisked for about 3-4 min to where no melted butter was floating on top, but all was mixed in together, and poured on top, and brushed it all over.*You can also add a little pineapple juice to mixture if u want as well. (OPTIONAL).
- Spray pan with Pam. Bake at 350, covered in aluminum foil for about 20-25 min. You can also remove foil during last few minutes if u like tops to be browner or toasty. But they are very soft, and just melt in your mouth..
- You can also use whatever kind of ham, meat, cheeses you want. Also*you can let these marinate for an hour or so before baking. Just a note: If you have any leftovers, put in a Rubbermaid container with top in fridge. The next day they will be hard, but soon as you pop a few on a plate and warm in microwave for about 10-15 seconds they taste just as fresh as the night u made them. Soooo soft! So they def need to be warmed up for leftover. They are amazing!.
recipe by LISA DUNSON @cookpad
These ham and cheese sliders are the perfect appetizer or main dish recipe for game day, parties or the holidays. The best way to use up any This poppy seed sauce adds such delicious flavor to the Hawaiian roll sliders! It takes them from ordinary to extraordinary. The ultimate party snack to feed a crowd! Sliders are one of go-to options for easy entertaining..