Ham in Crockpot.
You can have Ham in Crockpot using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Ham in Crockpot
- You need 1 of Ham (of course).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Maple syrup-I used real maple syrup..
- You need 1/2 cup of Brown sugar-packed..
- It’s 1/2 cup of Dijon mustard..
- It’s 1 can of Pineapple chunks (optional)..
Ham in Crockpot instructions
- •Spray crockpot with non-stick cooking spray and place ham in crockpot. •Mix the syrup, brown sugar and mustard together in a bowl. Pour mixture over the ham. •I basted the ham with the liquid every hour or so. •Cook on low 8 hours or longer. This is my favorite ham glaze!.
recipe by doctorwho30 @cookpad