Vegan Cornbread Muffins.
You can cook Vegan Cornbread Muffins using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Cornbread Muffins
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of corn meal.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of baking powder.
- Prepare of oat milk.
- You need of canola oil.
Vegan Cornbread Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, corn meal, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- Stir in oat milk and canola oil.
- Lightly spray a 3×4 muffin tin with oil.
- Evenly spoon out the batter into the muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Use a toothpick to test the muffins. Insert into the center of a few of them and make sure it comes out cleanly.
recipe by Chris Jordan @cookpad