Pretty paleo brownie.
You can have Pretty paleo brownie using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pretty paleo brownie
- It’s of <Brownie batter>.
- You need 5 tbs of coconut oil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chocolate.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of coconut sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 2 tbs of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need of < Ganache frosting >.
- You need 1 cup of soy cream / coconut cream.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s of < Toppings >.
- You need of Kakato nibs.
- It’s of edible flowern.
Pretty paleo brownie step by step
- In a small pot or milk pot, put coconut oil and chocolate. Melt them together on low heat. Until it gets glossy. Put aside..
- In a medium bowl, mix eggs and sugar together until the color turned into lighter. When you lift your whisker, liquid draws a line like a ribbon..
- In different bowl, mix the dry ingredients together and shift well..
- Pour egg batter (2) slowly and gently into chocolate batter(1). Mix well..
- Add dry ingredients into wet ingredients(4) and fold..
- Pour brownie batter into the baking pan. Smooth out the surface..
- Put it in the heated (175c) oven for 20-25mins..
- Check if the center part is wet. If not take out from the oven and let it sit for at least 2 hours..
- Once brownie is settled, prepare chocolate ganache..
- In a small pot, pour cream and chocolate. Cook with low heat and stir well till gets glossy..
- Pour over the ganache on top of brownie and soothe out the surface..
- Add your toppings..
- Put it in a fridge for 1-2 hours..
- Voila! Take some photos before you eat! Hahaha.
recipe by 4m1deli English @cookpad