Whosayna’s Oreo Cheese Cake.
You can cook Whosayna’s Oreo Cheese Cake using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Oreo Cheese Cake
- You need of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare of Fresh Cream.
- Prepare of Egg.
- Prepare of Vanilla.
- You need of Castor or Icing Sugar.
- Prepare of Gelatine.
- Prepare of Hot water.
- You need of Butter (melted).
- You need of and hlf cup Oreo Biscuits (crumbled).
- It’s of Dairy Milk Chocolate.
- It’s of Oreo biscuits (break into smaller pieces).
Whosayna’s Oreo Cheese Cake step by step
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water, set aside. Grind oreo biscuits and melted butter. Press firmly into springfoam pan or casserole. Put in fridge to set for atleast 30 minutes. In a bowl beat cream cheese, castor sugar, vanilla and egg till smooth and creamy. In anoder bowl beat double cream or whip cream till peaks are formed. Fold beaten cream in cheese cream mixture and add gelatine in it, fold in gently. Remove spring foam pan from fridge..
recipe by Husseina Nazir @cookpad