No Sugar Raagi Nuts Ladoo.
You can cook No Sugar Raagi Nuts Ladoo using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No Sugar Raagi Nuts Ladoo
- You need 1.5 cups of Ragi/Finger millet flour.
- You need 1.5 cups of Pitted Dates.
- You need 2 tbsp of Flaxseeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cups of Nuts of choice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ghee for roasting ragi flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of ghee to make ladoos.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
No Sugar Raagi Nuts Ladoo instructions
- #Recipe YouTube#: youtu.be/-WjqZA6-jvE.
- Roast Nuts in medium flame until crisp, then add flax seeds & roast for a minute until it flax seeds start to pop. I used Almonds & Pistachio. Grind it to coarse powder in pulse mode once cooled.
- Roast sesame seeds separately until well roasted in low medium flame. Set aside..
- Add Ghee, Ragi flour in a pan and roast till slightly colour changes.Takes about 7 to 8 mins. Add a pinch of Salt..
- Add cardamom powder. Remove from heat once it turns aromatic..
- Grind soft pitted dates in blender. If dates is too hard soak in warm water for 10 mins. Chop and add Dates for even grinding..
- Grind into pulse mode, with a tbsp of Ragi flour and Nut powder. No need to add water while grinding. Let it be coarse..
- Add the coarse dates paste, nuts powder to the roasted Flour. Make sure the flour is warm to touch, so that the dates loosen up and blend well with the flour. Add ghee if it is too dry..
- The mixture blends well. Add the roasted sesame seeds and start making ladoos..
- Happy Healthy snacking! Enjoy the ladoos. Even diabetic can have this in moderation..
recipe by Indu Shruthi @cookpad