Vanilla cupcakes. Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Beat the butter and sugar in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle. Vanilla cupcakes are usually denser than vanilla cakes so they would hold their shape well.
The flavor was delicious and the frosting was great. Cream the butter and sugar together in a bowl until pale. Beat the eggs in a separate bowl and mix into the butter mixture along with the vanilla extract. You can make Vanilla cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla cupcakes
- You need 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole milk.
These cupcakes were a huge disappointment. I was hoping for a nice vanilla cupcake, and was fooled by this recipe. The actual cupcakes aren't truly that bad if you enjoy a taste combination of cornbread and pound cake. Definately not worth the time or ingredients.
Vanilla cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to (200 degrees C ) line cupcake pans with cupcake liners or butter the pan.
- In a bowl beat buttef until creamy and smooth …add suger until fluffy for about a minute..add eggs one at a time ….add vanilla and mix until combained.
- In separate bowl mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients adding the milk while mixing.
- Bake for about 15 – 17 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted and comes out clean..
The fake vanilla box cake mix is better than this recipe. Vanilla cupcakes may seem a little boring, but I think it's good to have one in your recipe collection that you can use over and over again. This recipe is the one I will be using all of the time from now on! Vanilla cupcakes are the perfect base for myriad fillings and frostings. For the richest, fullest flavor and fragrance, use pure vanilla extract.