Chocolate & Banana Brownies.
You can have Chocolate & Banana Brownies using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chocolate & Banana Brownies
- It’s 1 of bar Chocolate bar.
- You need 30 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 of Banana.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Rum.
- You need 40 grams of ☆Cake flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ☆Baking powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆ Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 20 grams of Walnuts (For decoration).
Chocolate & Banana Brownies instructions
- Combine and sift the ingredients marked ☆. Cut the chocolate, butter, and banana into pieces, put them in a heatproof container and microwave for 1:30 minutes, until the butter and chocolate has melted..
- Mix the melted mixture well with a whisk. When it becomes smooth, add the beaten egg a little at a time and mix. Add the sugar and rum and mix some more..
- Add the sifted ☆ ingredients and fold in using a rubber spatula. Pour it into the mould and lightly tap it a few times to get rid of any air bubbles. Put the walnuts on the surface of the mixture and bake for 30 minutes in an oven preheated to 170℃..
- When a bamboo skewer poked through the middle comes out clean, it's done..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad