Sophie's wholemeal Hawaiian pizza pocket. Our dough and sauces are made from scratch every day. Our cheeses go way beyond mozzarella. Restaurants near Sophie's Gourmet Hawaiian Pizzeria.
Wir brauchten ein schnelles Mittagessen und stießen Sophie's Gourmet Hawaiian Pizzeria. Hawaiian Pizza Pockets. save recipe go to recipe. When I returned to work that day, I was inspired to make these Hawaiian Pizza Pockets which, in addition to it's apparently highly amusing name, is really fun to make with kids….and even better to eat! You can have Sophie's wholemeal Hawaiian pizza pocket using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Sophie's wholemeal Hawaiian pizza pocket
- Prepare of dough.
- You need 450 grams of wholemeal flour.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of sachet yeast.
- Prepare 300 ml of warm water.
- Prepare of filling.
- It’s 160 grams of grated cheese (up to you what kind, i like a mix of mozzarella and cheddar).
- Prepare 4 slice of of ham.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 of tinned pineapple rings, chopped.
Hawaiian Pizza Pockets With Refrigerated Pizza Dough, Pizza Sauce, Ham, Green Bell Pepper, Pineapple, Mozzarella Cheese. Spray nonstick cooking spray on a large baking sheet. Hawaiian pizza, also known as pineapple pizza, is a pizza topped with tomato sauce, cheese, pineapple, and either ham or bacon. This crowd-pleasing pizza recipe starts with my homemade pizza crust and is finished with a sprinkle of crispy bacon.
Sophie's wholemeal Hawaiian pizza pocket instructions
- For the dough, mix your dry ingredients. Add your warm water, and mix thoroughly until you have a smooth dough..
- Split your dough in half. Shape each half into a large rectangle, about half a centimetre thick..
- Place onto greased baking trays, sprinkle with flour, and cover with a damp tea towel..
- Place in a warm place for 30-45 minutes..
- Preheat your oven to 160°C..
- Mix your tomato paste and garlic powder. You may need to add a teaspoon of water – it needs to be spreadable..
- When your dough has proven, get it back out. It should have gotten bigger. Stretch it a little to make it a little less than a cm thick..
- Imagine your rectangle of dough is cut in half. Add 1/4 of your cheese to that half, leaving about a half inch gap around edge. Repeat for the other lot of dough..
- Add a slice of ham on top of your cheese. Top this with tomato and garlic paste, repeating on both lots of dough..
- Add half of your pineapple, top that with ham and then cheese..
- Fold over the rectangle to seal in the filling, pinching the edges to ensure it is completely sealed..
- Optional: you can brush the top with a tiny bit of oil and sprinkle with rock salt if you wish..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until it starts to turn golden..
- Serve and enjoy!.
recipe by justanothersoph @cookpad
It's salty, sweet, cheesy, and undeniably delicious! Hawaiian pizza is the most underrated. Mini Fried Taco Pizza Pockets make such a fun and simple party appetizer or after school snack. Delicious taco flavors wrapped up in a bite-size pocket! Personally, I find a Hawaiian pizza with onions to be even better than one without.