You can make Brownies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Brownies
- It’s 60 grams of Butter.
- It’s 60 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Egg (brought to room temperature).
- Prepare 60 grams of Sweetened chocolate.
- You need 30 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 10 grams of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 40 grams of Walnuts.
- You need 40 grams of Pecan nuts.
- Microwave the butter in a bowl to melt. Add the granulated sugar and salt to the bowl, then mix with a whisk..
- Bake the nuts in the oven preheated to 170℃ for 5 minutes until lightly browned. Combine the cake flour and cocoa powder, and sift..
- Add the egg to the bowl, and mix well..
- Add the melted chocolate, and mix well until smooth. Preheat the oven for 170℃ again..
- Add the sifted dry ingredients, and mix until smooth..
- Add the roasted nuts, and fold in with a spatula..
- Line the mold with parchment sheet, and pour in the Step 6 mixture. Tilt the mold to make it level..
- Lay the walnuts and pecan nuts in the middle line, and bake in the oven preheated to 170℃ for 30 minutes. When cooled, it's done..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad