You can have 'Russian' Cookies using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 'Russian' Cookies
- Prepare 75 g of cold, unsalted butter (5 Tbsp).
- It’s 25 g of powdered sugar (3 Tbsp).
- It’s 35 g of ground almonds or walnuts (3 1/2 Tbsp).
- You need 100 g of cake flour or weak flour (1 cup).
- Prepare of More powdered sugar for dusting.
'Russian' Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F..
- Cut the butter into small cubes. Put butter, powdered sugar, nuts and flour in a food processor..
- Blend in the food processor until clumps start to form (about 1 minute). Be careful not to over mix or the dough will become sticky..
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Form the dough into about 20 cookies about 2.5 cm (1 inch) round. Arrange them on the baking sheet..
- Bake in your preheated oven for 18-20 minutes. When they are just beginning to brown a little, they are finished..
- Let the cookies cool before dusting with powdered sugar. You can dust with a fine sieve or place the cookies along some sugar in a plastic baggie and shake. Plain is fine too!.
recipe by Felice @cookpad