You can make Quinoa Pizza using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quinoa Pizza
- Prepare 1 bag of quinoa (approx 350g).
- It’s 3 of large tomatoes.
- It’s 6 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need 2 of balls mozzarella.
- It’s 1/3 of chorizo.
- It’s 6 slices of ham.
- Prepare 1 tin of pineapple.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes.
- You need of Dried oregano.
- Prepare of Oil.
Quinoa Pizza instructions
- Leave the quinoa to soak for at least 6 hours.
- Strain, rinse and blend with chilli flakes and oregano until a smooth paste is formed. You may need to add a little water..
- Pre heat your oven and wipe non-stick paper with a little oil. Pour your mix over and smooth into a thin base. Your pizza can be any shape! (This may also require to bases, as it's quite a lot of mix and one baking tray might not be big enough).
- Cook for 5 minutes on approx 180 and then flip when starting to brown. Cook for a few more minutes and then remove from oven to add your toppings..
- Add tomato puree, chopped tomatoes, mozzarella, slices of ham, chorizo and chopped pineapple..
- Cook until the cheese melts, and then grill until the ham starts to brown..
- Remove and enjoy hot!.
recipe by Verity G @cookpad