Cauliflower base pizza!. Cauliflower pizza crust is a delicious gluten-free, low-carb and keto pizza recipe. It's a simple blend of cauliflower, eggs, cheese, and a few spices that's flattened and baked into a golden crust. I've been playing with cauliflower pizzas for a while and this is by far the easiest and the best!
Drain the mozzarella and pat dry with kitchen. The best and easiest cauliflower pizza crust recipe, with vegan and keto options. Low Carb Gluten Free Cauliflower Base Pizza. You can have Cauliflower base pizza! using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower base pizza!
- Prepare 1 of large cauliflower.
- You need 6 tbsp of water.
- You need 6 tbsp of almond meal.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- It’s of Sprinkle oregano.
- Prepare of Sprinkle dried chilli flakes.
- You need 4 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need 2 of large tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of ball mozzarella.
- Prepare Handful of grated cheddar.
- You need 1/3 of ring chorizo.
- You need 3 of x ham slices.
- It’s 3 of x pineapple rings (tinned).
Break the cauliflower into florets and pulse in a food processor until fine. Steam in a steamer basket and drain well. There's even an option to avoid squeezing. Eating clean doesn't mean you have to give up pizza.
Cauliflower base pizza! instructions
- Blend your cauliflower until rice-like. Add the almond meal, chia seeds, oregano, chilli and water and blend until smooth(ish)..
- Use a baking tray or pizza tray. Cover with non-stick baking paper and a light layer of vegetable oil. Pour over the blended cauliflower and smooth out with the back of a spoon. Thickness depends on how thick you like your pizza! I prefer a thinner base, which also cooks more quickly in the oven..
- Bake at 180 degrees for approx 7 minutes, then remove from the oven and flip the base over. This is a bit tricky – I find that the easiest way is to slide the base off of the tray using the baking paper. Put a new later of baking paper down and then turn the base upside down onto the new sheet of paper. This is the easiest way to turn the base without it breaking!.
- Bake for another 5-7 minutes, until the base starts to crisp..
- Now remove from the oven and add your tomato puree, chopped tomatoes and mozzarella cheese..
- Return to the oven for a couple of minutes, until the cheese is beginning to melt. Then add your other toppings – I like chorizo (finely sliced), ham and pineapple. Spread these evening over your base and top with grated cheddar..
- Return to the oven, but this time on grill setting. Grill until your toppings begin to crisp. Remove from the oven and ENJOY!.
recipe by Verity G @cookpad
Ultimate Portion Fix creator Autumn Calabrese shares her simple, nutritious recipe for a veggie-packed pizza made on a baked cauliflower crust. Start with cauliflower florets and turn them into cauliflower rice. The Best Ever Cauliflower Pizza Crust. Cauliflower Pizza Crust is all the rage but if you don't make it correctly, it can be a soggy disappointment. The goal is to have a nice crispy crust, not a limp, mushy mess.