You can make Cocoa Cookies using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cocoa Cookies
- Prepare 75 g of cold, unsalted butter.
- It’s 90 g of cake flour (weak flour).
- It’s 2 Tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 25 g of powdered sugar.
- You need 35 g of ground almonds or walnuts.
- Prepare of Powdered sugar for dusting (optional).
Cocoa Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F..
- Cut the butter into small cubes. Put butter, flour, cocoa, powdered sugar, and nuts in a food processor..
- Blend in the food processor until clumps start to form (about 1 minute). Be careful not to over mix or the dough will become sticky..
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Form the dough into about 20 cookies about 2.5 cm (1 inch) round. Arrange them on the baking sheet..
- Bake for 15-18 minutes..
- Let cool completely if decorating with any icing. You can also dust with powdered sugar for a nice effect :).
recipe by Felice @cookpad