Pastry shop Easter cookies.
You can make Pastry shop Easter cookies using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pastry shop Easter cookies
- It’s 500 g of butter (300 g clarified butter and 200 g margarine).
- You need 300 g of icing sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1025 g of cake flour.
- It’s 30 g of baking powder.
- It’s 1-1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 105 ml of evaporated milk dissolved in 20 ml water.
Pastry shop Easter cookies step by step
- Add the ingredients one by one into a bowl and mix well by hand. Add the flour last, gradually, because it might not require all of it..
- Form the mixture into cookies..
- Place them in a baking tray and then in the oven for 20' on the lower rack at 180°C using the top and bottom radiant element..
recipe by Cookpad Greece @cookpad