Red Velvet Cupcakes. These Red Velvet Cupcakes are soft, light, moist, and topped with an easy cream cheese frosting. One of the most requested recipes I've had in the last couple of months has. Fluffy and moist, these buttery red velvet cupcakes are my favorite.
Moist and fluffy red velvet cupcakes topped with a big dollop of cream cheese frosting are beyond delicious and so easy to make! Classic red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting are always a hit! These are moist and flavorful, with a hint of cocoa and a slight buttermilk tang. You can have Red Velvet Cupcakes using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of White sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Buttermilk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red food dye.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Applesauce.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of White vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of Frosting.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 2 cup of Powdered sugar.
Red velvet cake is traditionally a red, red-brown, crimson or scarlet-colored chocolate layer cake, layered with ermine icing. Traditional recipes do not use food coloring. Kakaolu romantik keklerin peynirli şekerli kremayla uyumunu ancak size bir ısırık anlatabilir, muhteşem! Red Velvet Cupcakes Recipe & Video.
Red Velvet Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter until smooth. Add sugar slowly and cream together until fluffy..
- Mix in egg, buttermilk, vanilla, and red food coloring. Add applesauce and mix.
- In a separate bowl, mix baking soda and vinegar. It will fizzle, when it stops fizzling, mix into batter.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, and salt, and mix into batter. Scoop into cupcake tins, and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- To make frosting: Cream butter until smooth, add cream cheese and mix until smooth, mix in vanilla and powdered sugar. Beat until well blended and no lumps.
Classic red velvet cupcakes with a luscious cream cheese frosting. Adapted into little red cupcakes and topped with a dollop of cream cheese frosting, they make for a colorful and tasty dessert for late. These are the absolute BEST red velvet cupcakes! A gorgeous red color, moist and fluffy, and Really, really good red velvet cupcakes can be totally elusive, right? Some are dry, some are TOO.