Falhari Allu Tikki Chaat.
You can have Falhari Allu Tikki Chaat using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Falhari Allu Tikki Chaat
- It’s 2 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 2 tsp of singhade ka atta.
- It’s 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry mango powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare of Sendha namak as per taste.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped cashews nut.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of beetroot chutney.
- You need 1 tsp of green chutney.
- You need 1 tsp of date tamarind chutney.
- You need 2 tsp of beaten yogurt.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped grapes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped ripe banana.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pomegranate seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped green chillies.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
Falhari Allu Tikki Chaat step by step
- Boiled potatoes then in a plate mashed boiled potatoes add all the dry spices cumin powder, sendha namak, finely chopped ginger, fine choppy green chillies.
- Then add chopped coriander leaves, singhade ka atta mix it properly.
- Then make a round shape tikki add 1 tbsp oil in a pan shallow fry it until golden brown then serve with different chutneys and fruits serve hot…
recipe by Arpita Mukherjee @cookpad