Fried rice my style. This Chinese restaurant-style fried rice recipe is the absolute BEST. It's quick and easy to make, customizable with any of your favorite mix-ins, and so irresistibly delicious. I'm digging back into the blog archives today to share one of my all-time favorite recipes with you again.
The first part is the video of how to cook the Chinese style fried rice, and the complete recipe. And fried rice can be soggy and tasteless if it's not done right. Here are my full instructions and tips (plus video) for making perfect fried rice. You can have Fried rice my style using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Fried rice my style
- It’s 2 cups of cooked rice.
- You need 1/4 of of a red capsicum.
- It’s 1/4 of of a yellow capsicum.
- Prepare 1/4 of of a green capsicum.
- You need 1 of diced spanish onion.
- You need 2 cups of if sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1 cup of pineapple (optional).
- It’s 2 Tbls of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced bacon.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded ham.
- It’s can of add other meats like roast lamb roast chicken ect:.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare of I mild chilli.
- You need 1 cup of corn.
- Prepare 1 cup of peas.
You know when you think back to your childhood, and your mum cooking in the kitchen? That special chocolate cake she used to make or maybe the apple pie. In this video, you'll see how to easy make authentic Asian fried rice, just like your favorite restaurant's. With just a few ingredients, including fresh carrots and fresh or frozen peas, you'll have a tasty side dish in minutes.
Fried rice my style instructions
- Dice all ingredients.
- Heat pan or wok put all ingredients in except rice,eggs an soy. Stir rest till softened a little.
- Stir in rice add soy then blended through.
- In separate pan or same pan just push rice to side. Whisk eggs an fry stiring to break it up.
- Put egg into fried rice an serve. Salt an pepper to own tastes. Enjoy.
recipe by Greer Nelson @cookpad
Watch the video, then get the recipe for jostrander's Fried Rice Restaurant Style. Hibachi-style fried rice or Japanese fried rice is a lot simpler than you may think. Nigerian Fried Rice is a meal we relish in gatherings and this is a very simple and easy way to make it in the comfort of your home. Nigerian Fried Rice is a very simple yet delicious recipe. This version relies on a ton of fresh vegetables, Beef Liver, and a little bit of oil for crisping it up.