Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms.
You can make Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms
- Prepare 16 oz of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of ⁄2 cup crushed Spicy Pork Rinds.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of McCormick Brown Sugar Bourbon Seasoning.
Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms instructions
- Remove stems and finely chop stems from white button mushrooms..
- Place about 15 spicy pork rinds in a large partially sealed ziplock bag, and crush with rolling pin..
- In a bowl mix together chopped stems, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup crushed pork rinds, seasoning, and one egg (mix well)..
- Stuff mushroom/cheese mixture into mushroom caps..
- Bake on a cookie sheet at 350°F for 25 minutes, and Remove from oven (pour off any excess liquid)..
- Use the remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese to top mushrooms..
- Place back in over and bake for another 5 – 10 min or until golden brown..