Buddha's Biscuits – dog treats. Dog biscuits are a great way to reward your pup and add some variation to their diet. Dog treats can help satisfy your dog's need to chew, and they're an indispensable part of training. Here are a few quick and easy recipes for healthy and nutritious dog treats that you can make in the comfort of your home.
Give your furry best friend the best with Buddy Biscuits Dog Treats. These natural dog treats are developed with tasty, nourishing ingredients to please you. Buy dog treats & biscuits online in Singapore, at Kohepets. You can make Buddha's Biscuits – dog treats using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Buddha's Biscuits – dog treats
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of warm low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 3/4 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cornmeal + more for dusting.
- You need 2 tbs of wheat germ or ground flaxseed (optional).
With brands such as Basic Instinct, JerHigh, Real Meat, and much more. It's always great to be prepared with a variety of tasty dog treats when it's time to train your dog, reward him for his obedience, or even to just show your. Homemade dog biscuits are so much healthier and yummier for our pets than store-bought one's. Don't forget Fido this year, and bake him up a batch of these delicious treats for pets.
Buddha's Biscuits – dog treats step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Dust a baking sheet with about 1 tbs cornmeal. Set aside..
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Stir to combine until the dough begins to clump together. Then knead with your hands until mixture forms a stiff dough, about play doh consistency. It will seem like it will never come together, but it will..
- Turn dough out onto work surface dusted with corn meal. Continue to press together and shape into a ball. Press down to shape into a disc..
- Roll out dough to 1/4 inch thick. Use a knige or cookie cutter to cut into pieces appropriately sized for your canine companion..
- Place pieces on prepared baking sheet. Bake 20-30 minutes depending on size. Let cool completely before serving your pup..
A wide variety of dogs biscuits treats options are available to you, such as feature. Yummy homemade dog treats and biscuits made with pumpkin and flax seed. Dogs will love these homemade treats and you can add peanut butter if you wish. And with all the pie pumpkins in the stores, pumpkin flax dog biscuits seemed like the perfect fall training treat. LOW CALORIE DOG TREATS – use as training treats for large dogs, a snack between meals, or throw some in your pocket to have a low Soft & Chewy Buddy Biscuits are palatable with no crunch.