Easter egg nests.
You can cook Easter egg nests using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easter egg nests
- Prepare 400 grams of cadbury caramel chocolate.
- Prepare 100 grams of plain milk chocolate.
- It’s 180 grams of mini eggs (2 packs).
- Prepare 100 grams of cornflakes.
- Prepare 18 of cupcake cases.
Easter egg nests step by step
- Melt the caramel chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second intervals in the microwave until fully melted.
- Mix the melted caramel chocolate in a large bowl with the cornflakes.
- Melt the plain milk chocolate in the microwave the same way and add this to the caramel/cornflake mix.
- Using a teaspoon, spoon the mixture into cupcake cases and top with 3 mini eggs per nest.
- Can be enjoyed immediately or left in the fridge for an hour or so to harden.
recipe by Mandy @cookpad