Brown sugar,honey,pineapple ham. Here is my pineapple, honey, brown sugar baked ham my family really enjoys. A recipe that has been requested by many. It's easy make and tastes delicious.
A pre-sliced cooked ham is studded with cloves and coated with a tangy glaze before baking. Great for dinner, and the leftovers make wonderful sandwiches. In a saucepan combine the pineapple juice, brown sugar, honey and orange juice. You can cook Brown sugar,honey,pineapple ham using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Brown sugar,honey,pineapple ham
- You need 1 of whole cloves as needed.
- You need 1 of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of honey.
- You need 1 can of slice pineapple.
- You need 1 jar of marachino cherries.
Stir and simmer over medium-low heat until thickened, about. The moist CrockPot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham recipe that went viral all over the internet!! My all time most favorite time of the year! I love the feeling, the food and my family!
Brown sugar,honey,pineapple ham step by step
- Set oven to 350.
- Boil your ham shoulder. poke holes with knife to let some salt out..
- Boil to taste. dont over boil you dont want to take all the salt away..
- Take ham out when you have taken enough salt out to your liking..
- Stick cloves all over ham. Then pat on the brown sugar the more the better :).
- Put pineapples on ham. cherry in middle of pineapple drizzle some honey and pour 1/2 cup pineapple juice in pan and cover..
- Uncover after 20 minutes then start basting when carmalize ready to eat. Enjoy :).
recipe by ROSE TORRES @cookpad
I am bringing you a recipe that my family raves about every holiday!. I'm not sure what type of magic happens to the ham in this. Prepare the Brown Sugar Honey Glaze by coming all the glaze ingredients in a sauce pan. Heat the pan and stir the mixture until well blended. Brush Brown Sugar Honey Glaze all over it.