Nachni (ragi) ladoo.
You can cook Nachni (ragi) ladoo using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Nachni (ragi) ladoo
- You need 2 cups of Nachni (ragi)flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped dates.
- It’s 3/4 cup of ghee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pistachio.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
Nachni (ragi) ladoo step by step
- Melt ghee in a kadhai (wok) and add ragi flour. Roast the flour for 20 mins on a low flame stirring frequently to avoid sticking or burning of the flour. Flour becomes light and leaves ghee on the sides when it is ready..
- Add sesame seeds to the flour and stir for another minute. Set aside..
- Fry dates in 1 tsp ghee. Crush the dates in a blender..
- Add nutmeg, cardamom, pistachios and dates to the flour. Mix well and make ladoos..
- Option- You may use powder sugar instead of dates..
- Enjoy this nutritious sweet treat!.
recipe by Surekha Dongargaonkar @cookpad