Chocolate peanut butter cup overload cake. A sinful triple-layer chocolate cake filled and frosted with peanut butter frosting, layers of peanut butter cups and topped with chocolate ganache. AMAZING Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Overload Cookies! Watch my video on how to make these amazing cookies, you won't be disappointed!!
Chocolate and peanut butter is my JAM though. There's no suppressing the craving for it because it's become a part of my soul. Which is why eating this cake is like biting into a soft, dense peanut butter cup. You can make Chocolate peanut butter cup overload cake using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate peanut butter cup overload cake
- It’s 1 of for cake batter.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of Plus 1 TBS all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Plus 1 TBS Dutch processed cocoa powder (I couldn't find any so I used regular cocoa powder).
- It’s 3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- You need 3 each of eggs.
- Prepare 4 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of strong hot black coffee.
- Prepare 30 piece of mini peanut butter cups.
- It’s 1 of for peanut butter icing.
- You need 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 10 tbsp of unsalted butter, softened.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2/3 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 of for chocolate ganache.
- It’s 8 oz of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
The standard peanut butter cups just weren't cutting it for me this time, so I had to go and turn. Chocolate + peanut butter = all the best things. So let me tell you a little bit about this crazy-gorgeous cake. Hiding inside are two of the most Oooh and then!
Chocolate peanut butter cup overload cake instructions
- For cakes- Heat oven to 350˚. Line the bottom of 3 8" cake pans with parchment paper, while greasing and flooring the sides..
- In a large bowl, sift together ALL the dry ingredients. In another bowl, whisk together buttermilk, eggs, coffee, oil, and vanilla. Add wet to dry and mix for 2 minutes and 20 seconds on medium speed (will be thin)..
- Divide into the 3 prepared cake pans. Bake for 20 minutes. Rotate each cake pan and bake 12 more minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool cakes in the pan on wire rack for 20 minutes, remove from pans, and cool rest of the way..
- After cakes are completely cooled, begin making peanut butter icing. Peanut butter icing- Beat powdered sugar, peanut butter, butter, vanilla, and salt on low speed until creamy. Beat in heavy cream, on high, until light and smooth..
- To layer cakes to make a whole, do 1 cake, 1 cup peanut butter icing, 10 chopped mini peanut butter cups, 1 cake, 1 cup peanut butter icing, 10 more chopped peanut butter cups, last cake, last of peanut butter icing, ganache, and last 10 chopped peanut butter cups..
- Chocolate ganache- Place semi-sweet chocolate chips in a small mixing bowl. In a small saucepan, warm heavy cream just until at a boil. Pour cream over chocolate and let sit for 2 minutes. Whisk until smooth, and let sit until thickened some, and then pour over cake. Finally top with last 10 chopped mini peanut butter cups. ENJOY!.
Just because this Peanut Butter & Fudgy Chocolate Overload Cake isn't over-the-top enough, it's covered in a thick dark chocolate ganache. The BEST Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Dessert Recipe. Today is not for the faint of heart… If you're not in it to win it with dessert, this might not be the one for This one is pretty intense…the rich chocolate cake…the creamy peanut butter filling…the buttery chocolate frosting…can you handle it? Overload definitely describes this ridiculously amazing Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Overload Cake. Peanut Butter Cup Cake Roll – it's an elegant dessert that is actually an easy recipe to make!