Morning Muffins. This is my favorite muffin recipe y'all! I make these all the time, and everyone eats them right up! I used raspberries as my fresh fruit in this video.
See more ideas about food, muffins, yummy food. These wholesome morning glory muffins are my very favorite muffin variety. Filled with healthy ingredients like whole wheat flour, flax, apples, carrots, raisins, applesauce, and honey, these. You can make Morning Muffins using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Morning Muffins
- You need 8 of Lg. Eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1 Pkg. of Pre Cooked Bacon, chopped.
- You need 1 C. of Milk or Half n Half.
- Prepare 1 C. of Diced Ham.
- You need 1/2 C. of Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 1 C. of Shredded Cheese (your preference).
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper,.
Morning Muffins freeze well and thaw quickly. Lightly spray or oil a muffin tin with cooking spray. In a large bowl mix egg, milk, sugar, oil, carrots, raisins, walnuts and. Morning glory muffins are made with a little bit of everything: whole wheat flour, carrots, apples, raisins, walnuts, orange juice, coconut and wheat germ.
Morning Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a muffin tin with nonstick Cooking spray and set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl add eggs and milk and salt and pepper. Beat til thoroughly mixed. Add a 1 Tbsp. Each of Bacon, Ham, and Tomatoes to each muffin cup..
- Pour egg mixture into each cup til 3/4 full. Top with Shredded Cheese. Then bake for 20-25 minutes til golden brown and eggs are cooked completely..
- Cool n enjoy. Or u can put into individual freezer bags n freeze. To reheat: just wrap in a paper towel and microwave for 20-30 seconds til heated through..
recipe by PittbullMom2014 @cookpad
Created decades ago by Chef Pam McKinstry. A breakfast of one of these homemade muffins, a cup of low-fat Greek yogurt, and a piece of fruit has fewer calories and more protein than one commercial All Reviews for Top of the Morning Muffins. What's more, if you measure out the dry ingredients the night before and put the muffin cases in the muffin tin, you don't need to do anything more labour intensive on Christmas morning itself than. Moist and just sweet enough, Morning Glory are a great "eat in the car" treat. Download Morning muffins stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.