Flower-Shaped Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake.
You can cook Flower-Shaped Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Flower-Shaped Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake
- Prepare of Uncooked white rice.
- Prepare of Salmon flakes (readymade).
- It’s of Eggs.
- Prepare of Snow peas.
- You need of Salmon roe.
- Prepare of Ham.
- You need of Sushi vinegar.
Flower-Shaped Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake step by step
- Rinse the rice, then cook the rice to a little firmer than usual. Use the line for "sushi" marked in your rice cooker..
- While the rice is cooking, mix the eggs with the ☆ seasonings and make scrambled eggs. Boil the snow peas (in water with a bit of salt), then thinly slice..
- Put the cooked rice into a large bowl or sushi oke (wooden bowl), add the sushi vinegar (2 tablespoons), and mix while cooling with a hand fan. Let cool..
- Use your hand to press half of the sushi rice into a mold, then top with the salmon flakes, then the remaining sushi, then the scrambled eggs. Press firmly..
- Last, remove from the mold and decorate the very top of the cake with the snow peas, salmon roe, and ham cut into flowers to finish..