Tami's Baked Chicken in a yogurt Sauce.
You can make Tami's Baked Chicken in a yogurt Sauce using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tami's Baked Chicken in a yogurt Sauce
- You need 8-10 pieces of bone in chicken.
- It’s 1 1/2-2 cups of plain yogurt.
- It’s 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced fresh ginger.
- It’s 1/2 of of fresh lemon.
- It’s 1 of Maggi Chicken bouillon cube.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Tami's Baked Chicken in a yogurt Sauce step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° remove chicken from yogurt sauce and place on a broiler pan cook chicken 30 minutes then turn and cook additional 30 minutes. Enjoy!!.
- In a bowl add all ingredients in a bowl (except the chicken) make sure to break up the cube very good, stir until mixed well. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add chicken and coat all pieces well. Refrigerate over night..