Dates and coffee Roqaq.
You can make Dates and coffee Roqaq using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dates and coffee Roqaq
- You need of Pie.
- It’s 10 piece of Roqaq, Yufka, or flatbread.
- You need 1 cup of Italian espresso.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s 1 cup of Dates.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Coffee.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
Dates and coffee Roqaq step by step
- First put milk, espresso, and sugar all together in a wide pan and mix them.
- Wet the Roqaq or the spreadbread well in the mix.
- Brush an oven pan with oil and warm it a little.
- Spread 5 layers of wet Roqaq in the oven pan.
- Mix the filling ingredients; dates, cream, and coffee till it has kind of thick creamy consistency.
- Spread the filling above the 5 layers.
- Add the other 5 layers of wet Roqaq.
- Moist the pie with rest of the milk and coffee mix.
- Put in medium heat oven for 10 minutes.
recipe by Elmahdi @cookpad