Flourless Peanut Butter Chip Cake.
You can have Flourless Peanut Butter Chip Cake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Flourless Peanut Butter Chip Cake
- You need 8 of large eggs.separated.
- It’s 3/4 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mini semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare of GARNISH TOPPINGS.
- It’s 1 of recipe stabalized whipped cream, recipe attached below.
- You need 1/4 cup of dark chocolate shavings.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped peanuts.
Flourless Peanut Butter Chip Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9 Inch cake pan with non stick spray. Line a baking sheet with foil. Place prepared baking pan on foil lined sheet.pan.( bake cake on this foil lined pan ).
- In a large bowl whip egg yolks, peanut butter, sugar, sour cream and vanilla.until light and creamy about 3 to 5 minutes..
- In another large bowl with dry clean beaters beat egg whites until they hold stiff peaks.
- Fold egg whites into yolk/sugar mixture in 3 additions. Combine gently but thoroughly being careful not to deflate. Pour into prepared pan..
- Add chocolate chips to the top. Some will sink halfway while baking. Do not fold them into batter as they will just sink to the bottom when baking and stick to the pan bottom..
- Bake about 30 minutes until toothpick just comes out clean. Do not overbake, but be sure center is cooked.
- Cool.in pan on rack 30 minutes. Run a small knife around edges to loosen. Then completely cool on rack or plate..
- Garnish with whipped cream, chocolate shavings and peanuts. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343417-stabilized-whipped-cream-for-frosting-topping-and-dipping.