Vickys Oaty Pumpkin Loaf Cake, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can make Vickys Oaty Pumpkin Loaf Cake, GF DF EF SF NF using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Oaty Pumpkin Loaf Cake, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s of gluten-free / plain flour (2 cups).
- Prepare of gluten-free rolled oats (2/3 cup).
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of bicarb / baking soda.
- You need of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- You need of ground ginger.
- You need of Stork block gold foil margarine (1 stick).
- It’s of soft brown sugar (1 cup).
- Prepare of granulated sugar (1 cup).
- Prepare of pumpkin puree (3/4 cup).
- It’s of light coconut milk.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- You need of For the Icing.
- Prepare of icing sugar (1 cup).
- You need of light coconut milk (adding more as required).
- It’s of maple syrup.
Vickys Oaty Pumpkin Loaf Cake, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F and lightly grease a loaf tin.
- Mix the flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger and xanthan gum together in a bowl.
- In another bowl, cream together the margarine and sugars until fluffy then mix in the milk and vanilla.
- Mix half of the flour and half of the pumpkin puree into the creamed margarine.
- Add the rest of the flour and pumpkin and mix again.
- The batter should be thick like a banana bread. Pour into the loaf tin and smooth the top.
- Bake for 45 – 50 minutes until risen and pulling away from the edges of the tin.
- Turn out and cool on a wire rack while you make the icing.
- Mix the icing sugar, coconut milk and the maple syrup together and form a glaze a little bit thinner than cinnamon roll glaze.
- Drizzle over the cake when cooled.
- Slice and serve.
recipe by Vicky@Jacks Free-From Cookbook @cookpad