Easy creamed spinach. This crowd-pleasing recipe makes a delicious side dish for four people. Creamed spinach is a simple side dish that is also the perfect way to use up any dying spinach. The creaminess will make you forget you're eating spinach and turn anyone into a fan of leafy greens.
Creamy and easy Creamed Spinach Recipe prepared with cream cheese and spinach! A dash of nutmeg highlights the flavor of the spinach, and a good dose of garlic highlights the creamy sauce. This easy, low carb keto creamed spinach recipe with cream cheese needs just a few. You can make Easy creamed spinach using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy creamed spinach
- You need 2 (10 oz) of packages frozen spinach or fresh equivalent.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan or Romano cheese (I use a mixture of both).
- It’s 4 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
Easy Creamed Spinach – This will be the only creamed spinach recipe you will ever need. Creamed spinach is quick and easy to make and home and tastes better than any steakhouse version. Use fresh or frozen spinach for a side ready in minutes. Learn how to make creamed spinach with this delicious steakhouse creamed spinach recipe.
Easy creamed spinach instructions
- Thaw and drain spinach..
- Sautè garlic and onion powder in 3 tablespoons butter. Mix in spinach and cook on low, covered, about 5 minutes..
- In a separate pot, cook cream cheese, 1 Tbs butter, heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Cook on medium, whisking until smooth..
- Put spinach in a casserole dish and add cheese mixture. Salt and pepper to taste. Stir and serve..
A recipe that only takes a few minutes, but is a perfect side dish. I hope you enjoy this easy Creamed Spinach Recipe! Our easy creamed spinach is made with a simple seasoned white sauce mixture. Jazz it up with some cheese, shallots, or mushrooms. This creamed spinach is always a favorite.