Easy Quiche. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Quiche. The dairy: These quiches can be successfully made with whole milk, half-and-half, or heavy cream — or any combination of the three. The final result is a creamy quiche with a crispy hash brown crust.
This Easy Ham Quiche recipe started with a refrigerated pie crust or you can make your own! It's filled with ham, cheese, green onions and perfectly seasoned. The perfect breakfast, dinner, or holiday. You can have Easy Quiche using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Quiche
- You need 1 packages of Pie Crust.
- It’s 7 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 2 cup of Grated Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of Cubed Ham – Pre-cooked.
- Prepare 1 dash of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 1 of Salt and Pepper.
Recipe by Shawn C. this was the first quiche I ever ate or made all in one. Easiest cheese quiche is a super easy savory and fluffy pie recipe made with just a few ingredients. It takes no time at all and tastes delicious. Easy Mini Quiche Recipe: Mini quiche is one of the world's most perfect foods.
Easy Quiche step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Unroll pie crust into pie pan and poke a few tiny holes in the bottom.
- Whisk eggs, milk, and seasonings together in a large bowl.
- Stir ham cubes and cheese into mixture.
- Pour mixture into pie pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until the top is starting to brown slightly *You can tell it's done by poking a small knife in the middle and making sure egg has cooked until hardened, all the way through..
recipe by April Streeter @cookpad
They're fun to make and even more fun to eat! You can fill them with anything you like. This easy quiche recipe is simple to prepare and budget friendly. Try this Zucchini Quiche Recipe for a great way to sneak in veggies that is Easy Zucchini Quiche Recipe. It's eggs in a pie crust — what's not to love?