Stuffed mini sweet peppers. Stuffed Mini Peppers are a delicious appetizer that's like a healthier and less spicy version of a jalapeño popper, and they can be roasted in the oven or But here you get a sweet, mild pepper experience with a touch of jalapeno in the filling, so you get that heat and flavor in a tempered way. Bacon, Herb & Garlic Stuffed Sweet Mini PeppersNorthern Nester. Sweet mini peppers stuffed with smoked mozzarella, basil, and drizzled with balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
I down them raw like popcorn. These Mini Stuffed Sweet Peppers are really the perfect party appetizer because they can be made in advance, then simply heated in the oven once the party begins. About fifteen minutes later and you're ready to serve a delicious appetizer! You can have Stuffed mini sweet peppers using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Stuffed mini sweet peppers
- You need of Ingredients.
- Prepare 6 of sweet mini peppers.
- You need 1 packages of cream cheese.
- You need 1 stick of string cheese.
- You need 6 slice of jalapenos (jarred jalapenos like vlasic or some other brand).
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of pam butter flavored cooking spray.
- It’s 1 cup of cake pan.
- You need 6 cup of cake liners.
Party Poppers (stuffed mini peppers recipe) This easy make ahead appetizer for a party is the perfect finger food for a crowd! It's also low carb and gluten free! This sausage stuffed mini sweet peppers recipe is so delicious thanks to sweet Italian sausage and cream cheese.
Stuffed mini sweet peppers instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350º.
- Line your cupcake pan with the cupcake liners.
- rinse off your mini sweet peppers and slice of the top and remove the seeds.
- Stuff each pepper with tablespoon of cream cheese.
- Put 1 jalapeno slice each pepper ( or two depending on how spicy you like your food).
- Take your string cheese slice it lengthwise and into four parts.
- Cut each quarter in half and stuff one inside of each pepper.
- Take each individual pepper and place them in the cupcake pan.
- Lightly spray the peppers with Pam cooking spray then sprinkle your spices on top.
- Cook them in your oven that you preheated to 350°F for 25 minutes.
- You will know that they are done when your mini peppers are soft.
- Then serve with whatever you like.
Every time we plan something with Mae's family, I'm eager to see what she brings to the table. Her dishes are always tasteful and extremely well thought out. These mini sweet peppers are the perfect bite-size appetizer! If desired, serve with guacamole or salsa for dipping. MORE+ LESS My favorite part about these sausage stuffed mini peppers is how simple they are to make on game day or any time.