Easter lihnarakia (sweet cheese pies).
You can cook Easter lihnarakia (sweet cheese pies) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easter lihnarakia (sweet cheese pies)
- Prepare 500 g of flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need of enough water to make a soft dough.
- Prepare of FILLING.
- You need 700 g of sweet mizithra.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground mastic.
- You need of cinnamon.
Easter lihnarakia (sweet cheese pies) instructions
- Prepare a soft dough (you may need a bit more extra flour).
- Crumble the cheese with a fork and add the rest of the filling ingredients..
- Roll out the dough and cut it into circles. Place one tsp of filling into the centre of each and pinch the sides of the dough around the filling making a small tart..
- Sprinkle with honey and bake in a medium oven..
recipe by Cookpad Greece @cookpad