Jeremiah's Pizza-tastic Beer Biscuits. Just use a generous amount of flour when rolling out! Use lite beer any brand as it all tastes the same when baked for a Instead of beer I used a Scottish Ale and served these marvelous biscuits with blue cheese. These beer biscuits are a snap to prepare and bake.
These warm and cheesy biscuits go great with barbecue, or serve in place of plain biscuits or rolls with most any dinner. Crock Pot Bread Slow Cooker Bread Favorite Chili Recipe Dinner Bread Homemade Biscuits Homemade Breads Best Bread Recipe Pizza Bites Beer Recipes. In the decades since, Jeremiah Red® has won many more awards. You can cook Jeremiah's Pizza-tastic Beer Biscuits using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Jeremiah's Pizza-tastic Beer Biscuits
- It’s 6 cups of self rising flour.
- Prepare 25 oz. of Budweiser & Clamato Chelada.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 stick of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 12 oz. of shredded pizza cheese.
Most recently, it won the Bronze Medal for English-Style Old Ale. Instead of your usual pizza crust, you can try biscuit dough for a flaky texture and alternate flavor. Sprinkle ground beef over the top. Layer with onions, peppers, pepperoni slices and cheese.
Jeremiah's Pizza-tastic Beer Biscuits step by step
- Grease/oil a large baking sheet and preheat the oven to 375°..
- Mix dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and add melted butter..
- Softly pour in cold beer preserving as much carbonation as possible..
- Mix with a spoon until just combined and drop wads of dough onto the baking sheet with room to expand some..
- Bake for 20 minutes. The biscuits will be done when a toothpick comes out clean after a done-test..
Start in slow oven, then increase heat. Mix together, roll out on floured board. This isn't actually a biscuit, it's a pizza. But, I couldn't not tell you about it, so. Bisquick Pizza Dough Recipe – How to Make a Simple Yeast Free Pizza Crust with Biscuit MixMama Loves Food. unsalted butter, light beer, baking mix, cheddar cheese.