Healthiest Pumpkin pie (sugar free, gluten free, dairy free). More Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie Recipes. Creamy Pumpkin Pie Bars (V + GF). To prepare crust, add gluten-free flour and salt to a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
With only three more days until the big feast, I am sure you So, if you are one who loves pumpkin pie, but has allergies or just trying to stick to a diet, consider making this gluten-free, dairy-free and sugar-free pumpkin pie this Thanksgiving. It will be your favorite sugar-free pumpkin pie! I already made healthy pumpkin muffins a couple weeks ago. You can cook Healthiest Pumpkin pie (sugar free, gluten free, dairy free) using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Healthiest Pumpkin pie (sugar free, gluten free, dairy free)
- You need 2 cups of raw pecan.
- Prepare 1 cup of organic thick rolled oats.
- Prepare 8 of large medjool dates.
- It’s 2 cups of mashed baked butternut squash.
- It’s 1/4 cup of apple sauce(optional).
- Prepare 2 of pasture-raised eggs.
- You need 2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ginger powder.
- It’s 1 dash of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
This week, I'm testing pumpkin bars and finalized this keto low carb pumpkin pie. Sugar-Free Pumpkin Pie with Almond Flour Crust. Yet this version is gluten-free and dairy-free. It's a creamy, delicious holiday dessert win!
Healthiest Pumpkin pie (sugar free, gluten free, dairy free) instructions
- Bake a large butternut squash in the oven at 350F for 1 hour until a fork easily could insert..
- Toast pecans and oats at 350F for 10~12 minutes.
- In a food processor, groun the nuts and oats(after cooling down), 3 dates into croase flour for about 1 minute..
- Pour the nut-grain mixture into a 9 inch glass pie pan. Gently press down with a glass jar to create an even layer at the bottom as well as at the edge. Freeze the pan in a freezer for 15 minutes before bake it again in the oven for 20 minutes at 350F to set the crust..
- While baking and cooling the crust, get the filling prepared. In the same food processor, puree 2 cups of mashed butternut squash, 1/4 cup apple sauce, 5 dates, 1 smidge of salt. At the end, cream two large eggs.
- Once the crust is completely cooled down, pour the filling into it. Gently flat out the surface. Baka the pie at 350F for 40 minutes in the oven..
- At this point, the filling should set perfectly. Check with a toothpick and see if it comes out clean..
- Chill the pie in the fridge at least 2 hours after it cool to room temperature. Serve and enjoy. Once you taste the pie made with real fresh butternut squash for the filling and pecan and oats for the crust, you will never want to go back to canned Pumpkin or store bought crust..
The holidays are right around the corner and one of the things I look forward to most at In addition to being absolutely delicious, this pumpkin pie is gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free. If you're both dairy-free and gluten-free, a pumpkin pie recipe that tastes like the real thing may seem like a dream, but this recipe hits the spot. This recipe uses a gluten-free crust and coconut milk-based pumpkin pie filling that will blow you away with how close the taste and texture is to the real. You'd never know it's refined sugar free, gluten free, and dairy free! This pie ain't like your typical Pumpkin Pie, though.