Holiday Ham – Slow Cooker. The holiday dinner table just would not be complete without the holiday ham, but what about your healthy eating habits on the holidays? Put the ham in the slow cooker. Pour the pineapple chunks over the ham and drizzle on the maple syrup.
Use your hands to rub the remaining brown sugar onto the ham. Slow Cooker Holiday Ham – The easiest no-fuss holiday ham ever made right in your crockpot. Set it and forget it for a ham so juicy, moist and flavorful! You can have Holiday Ham – Slow Cooker using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Holiday Ham – Slow Cooker
- It’s 8-10 lb. of spiral cut ham, bone in.
- It’s 1-2 cups of brown sugar (depending how sweet you'd like it).
- It’s 1 can (20 oz.) of pineapple rings packed in 100% juice, undrained.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey (could also use pure maple syrup instead).
- You need of maraschino cherries (optional).
Sprinkle with brown sugar, rubbing in thoroughly on all sides. Place whole cloves throughout and pour orange. Slow cooking a ham will produce the best results and it eliminates the risk of the meat drying out. Coat your slow cooker with cooking spray.
Holiday Ham – Slow Cooker instructions
- Lightly grease the slow cooker (6 quart or larger). Place the ham in it and rub the brown sugar all over the ham..
- Drizzle the honey and the pineapple juice over the ham, then arrange the pineapple slices atop it…use toothpicks to hold them in place..
- If using the cherries, use toothpicks to hold them in place arranged around the pineapple slices. Drizzle a couple of tablespoons of the cherry juice atop the ham..
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours. Baste the ham with the juices in the pot every hour or so..
- Once ready, remove the toothpicks, pineapple and cherries. Place the ham on a cutting board and allow it to rest for 15 minutes, then slice and serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers..
recipe by Christina @cookpad
Once ham is fully cooked, remove from your slow cooker and cover it loosely with foil. Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter or any get together is a perfect occasion for Slow Cooker Honey Pineapple Holiday Ham! Since most holiday hams come pre-cooked, all I have to do is load it into the slow cooker in the morning. After it's been slow-cooked, the crock can be set to warm, so the ham stays moist while we wait. (There's always at least one in-law who is late.) And ever since mastering. Slow Cooker Ham with Peach Thyme Glaze from Valeries's Kitchen.