Pineapple Ham Glaze. Baked Pineapple Glazed Ham For Christmas, Easter, or Thanksgiving! Pineapple Brown Sugar Glazed Holiday Ham. Nothing is easier or more delicious than a beautiful, caramelized Baked Ham with Pineapple Brown Sugar Glaze.
Place the ham on the rack in your pan. Drain the juice from the pineapples into a small bowl – you'll be using this now and for the glaze! Making a glaze for your favorite pineapple baked ham is so quick and easy. You can have Pineapple Ham Glaze using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Ham Glaze
- Prepare 8 oz of can of crushed pineapple.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar (firmly packed).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of dry ground mustard.
- You need dash of salt.
The glaze should reflect the ingredients used to cook the ham, and so here, it is pineapple juice with the lovely flavor of star. Make the glaze: in a small pan over a medium heat, combine the Dijon mustard, pineapple juice, and maple syrup and. Ham is best served with a baked on glaze. Oh, and about the glaze packet inside of the package of ham?
Pineapple Ham Glaze step by step
- Drain syrup from crushed pineapple and set aside..
- Combine crushed pineapple, brown sugar, both mustards, lemon juice, and salt in a saucepan..
- Over medium-high heat, stir constantly until sugar is dissolved. Add the reserved syrup to the saucepan a little at a time, while stirring, until a gravy-like consistency is reached..
- When your ham has about 30 to 45 minutes left to bake, slowly pour the glaze evenly over the top of the ham, then put it back in the oven. Baste the ham with the ham juices/pineapple glaze every 10 to 15 minutes until done, basting at least 3 times (I usually baste it 4 or 5 times)..
recipe by holly.baxter.3701 @cookpad
Toss that directly into the garbage, and gather the ingredients for Pineapple Brown Sugar Ham. Cut fat surface of ham in diamond shapes. Pour glaze over or pat on with brush. Put some extra zing into your next ham glaze with this simple recipe that combine the soft fruit tones of pineapple with the peppery snap of ginger. MORE+ LESS Beautifully caramelized Baked Ham with Pineapple Brown Sugar Glaze for the holidays or Sunday supper.