You can have Vegan doughnuts using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan doughnuts
- It’s of plain flour.
- You need of white vinegar.
- You need of oil (any kind of no taste oil).
- You need of dry active yeast.
- It’s of warm water or (250 g).
- It’s of salt.
- You need of sugar.
Vegan doughnuts instructions
- Sift all the dry ingredients for three times.(this step makes the doughnuts light).
- Mix all the dry ingredients with the oil and vinegar till it feels like a wet sand. (this step is so imp.).
- Add the water gradually till the dough fells soft, Knead the dough for 3 minutes..
- Let it rise in a warm place till it double in size.
- Take the dough and roll it till it not very flat for like 3cm (don't Knead the dough before rolling it).
- Cut them and keep them rise another time for 30 minutes..
- Put oil in the frying pan and fry them ( the oil should not be so much and it should be at a medium temperature, it takes colour so fast so pay attention..
- Melt dark chocolate and put the doughnuts in it and sprinkles.
- Hope you try it and like it..
recipe by Candy Michael @cookpad