Chocolate Expresso Mug Cake. An espresso chocolate mug cake to give me (and you) that coffee + chocolate flavor satisfaction! As you all know, I'm kind of a big This recipe for espresso chocolate mug cake is specifically for the microwave. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share).
My husband has a sweet tooth so I have made this a lot for him! Just last week I showed him how to make it and he was blown away by how easy it was! Three simple and delicious no bake Mug Cake recipes to warm up the holidays! You can make Chocolate Expresso Mug Cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Expresso Mug Cake
- You need 1/4 cup of flapjacks protein and waffle mix.
- Prepare 1/2 scoop of chocolate protein powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of cold water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Swerve artificial sweetner.
- You need 2 tsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Expresso powder.
- It’s 5 grams of coconut oil powder or MCT powder.
- Prepare 5 grams of mini semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Rich, incredibly moist chocolate mug cake with a hint of coffee / espresso and a molten lava chocolatey center. It's not only the best mug cake I've ever had, it's one of the best chocolate cakes I've had, period. The final recipe is a rich, decadent cake with a molten. Mug cakes are single serving cakes you bake in a mug!
Chocolate Expresso Mug Cake step by step
- Add all your dry yogurt ingredients together. Pancake mix and chocolate protein powder vanilla works well too BTW.
- Coconut oil powder this will add moisture. If you have a scale weigh it it is not low calorie.
- Artificial sweetner of your choosing I like Swerve.
- Cocoa and Expresso powders.
- Add 1/4 cup of water and chocolate chips.
- Cake batter consistency. Spray a microwave safe container or mug and microwave for 1 minute careful not to over do it or you'll have a dry cake.
- MFP information for nutrition and macros.
- This would go great with a scoop of Halo Top ice cream or just by itself. I hope you try it and enjoy it.
This version is chocolate but you can make any flavor you like. I added a sprinkle of chopped chocolate after my cake. This rich chocolate mug cake has a touch of espresso, heightening the bittersweet tones of the chocolate and making this mug cake even more pleasurable. I've been tweaking my chocolate mug cake recipe and I'm in love with the newest version. All Reviews for Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake.