Butterscotch Bundt Cake.
You can make Butterscotch Bundt Cake using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Butterscotch Bundt Cake
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Pecan or walnut (Optional).
- You need 1 box of Yellow Cake Mix.
- It’s 1 box of Vanilla Pudding.
- It’s 1 cup of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1 packages of Butter Scotch Morsels.
- It’s of Icing.
- You need 1/2 packages of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of Milk (To Thin Icing if needed).
Butterscotch Bundt Cake instructions
- Combine all ingredients except for Icing, mix well, bake at 325°F. For 1 hour. ICING-microwave cream cheese to liquid state, add powdered sugar, vanilla extract and then mike to thin if needed. Drizzle over cool cake..
recipe by BullDozer57 @cookpad