Zucchini Ham Casserole.
You can have Zucchini Ham Casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Ham Casserole
- It’s of Medium Zucchini, peeled seeded and sliced.
- You need of Yellow Onion, diced.
- You need of Diced Ham or Any Leftover Ham Cubed or Diced.
- It’s of Shredded Cheese.
- Prepare of Pepper Jack Cheese.
- You need of Alfredo Sauce.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Old Bay or Soul Seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
Zucchini Ham Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In a 13×9 baking dish. Spread half the sliced zucchini on the bottom. Then sprinkle half the onion over zucchini. Add half the diced ham. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp. each of Onion and Garlic Powders..
- Sprinkle a little Salt and Pepper over everything. Then drizzle half the Alfredo sauce over everything. Repeat layers..
- Take out and Cover top of casserole with the shredded cheese and sliced cheese. Put back in oven and finish baking for another 10-15 minutes til zucchini is cooked and cheeses are melted..
- Remove from oven and Enjoy 😋..
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes..
recipe by PittbullMom2014 @cookpad