Rainbow cupcakes. Rainbow Cupcakes with fluffy cloud-like vanilla frosting that is guaranteed to make anyone who sees them smile. Rainbow Cupcakes have been a looooooong time in the making for this blog. This rainbow cupcake recipe is sure to make anyone smile!
Transform a simple vanilla cake batter with food coloring, and then carefully layer each different color of batter into a. It's time to splash some color on your favorite dessert snack. These fabulous cupcakes have had a colorful makeover by using a spectrum of wonderful colors to make. You can cook Rainbow cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Rainbow cupcakes
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 3 tsp of white vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 of food colouring (pink,yellow,green).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Get a little creative with your cupcake making skills by whipping up these amazing rainbow cupcakes. I've been making these colorful cupcakes with my mom since I was in high school. These rainbow cupcakes are, hands down, some of the cutest cupcakes I've made in a very long Although they look complicated, the cupcakes are actually very easy to make. Simple but ever so pretty, these multi-coloured cupcakes are topped with sprinkles and a glacé cherry.
Rainbow cupcakes step by step
- preheat oven to 180 F,mix flour and baking powder..
- mix egg,oil and sugar in a blender.add vanilla extract..
- add vinegar to milk just so that it begins to curdle..
- mix the dry and wet ingredients together..
- separate the batter into different bowls and add food colouring of your choice..
- layer the different coloured batter in the molds..
- bake at 160 C for about 15 to 20 mins..
While the festive colors may have been what caught your eye, I These light, buttery, impossibly moist cupcakes star six layers of rainbow colors that bake up into a. These rainbow cupcakes feature six layers of colourful sponge, buttercream icing and showers of sprinkles. Find more baking recipes at Tesco Real Food. Spread the red evenly over the top so that it looks like the cupcake is only red. There will be a nice surprise when they take a bite.