Deans pecan pie. Whether it's a traditional Southern recipe or a twist with chocolate or bourbon, pecan pie is that sticky-sweet dessert everyone loves to. Pecan Pie is always a favorite with my family and this one is dynamite! One thing that should be in the instructions is that the water and corn starch are mixed together before adding to the sugar mixture.
Pecan Pie Bread Pudding.looks like something I was raised to love bread pudding but updated nice. Pecan Pie is so simple to make and a delicious holiday pie the whole family will love! Unlike pumpkin pie, pecan pie has always been an absolute favorite of mine. You can make Deans pecan pie using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Deans pecan pie
- You need 1 of and 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of cold water divided.
- Prepare of for filling.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of light corn syrup.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter melted.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/4 cups pecan halves.
Given my long-running love affair with nuts, I'd gobble up as much pecan pie as I could around the holidays. A "bed-car", driven by a man in his pajamas who joyously sings "Pecan Pie", pulls over in a gas-station where two employees change his blankets. Pecan pie is easier than you think. The Pioneer Woman shows you how with this delicious and Do you love Pecan Pie as much as I?
Deans pecan pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° f. In a medium mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, and salt. Drizzle oil into flour mixture; toss with fork to combine. Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut mixture until coarse crumbs form. Gradually add 3 tablespoons of water, stirring until dough can be gathered into a ball. (Add remaining water if nessasary) press into a disc. Wrap in waxed paper. Freeze for 20 minutes.
- While dough is in the freezer prepare filling. In medium bowl, whisk together in corn syrup, butter, and vanilla. Stir in pecans..
- Remove dough from freezer. Roll between 2 sheets of waxed paper to a. 12-inch circle. Remove top sheet. Turn dough over into a 9-inch pie plate. Remove remaning waxed paper. Trim the excess dough, leaving a 1/2 inch overhang. Fold edges under and crimp..
- Pour filling into crust. Bake until set and crust is golden, about 45 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
Or are you among the unfortunate humans who has never tried. Pecan pie has been pigeonholed for too long! This homemade pecan pie recipe is the. I had always found the pie curious, and I'd always wanted to try it. See how you can make these tasty The yummiest part of a Pecan Pie with a little kick!